Open Positions - Welding Technician and Press Operators,
When using the online Application, you must download PDF to the desktop, fill out the form and then hit the submit a form button.
Press operator needed to form stainless steel components and making sure they conform to blue prints and specifications set forth by design team and to make sure that products comply with quality standards.
Quality Technician Duties
Perform the following duties:
- Perform in-process checks to confirm standards are being met
- Maintain and meet all quality standards
- Be able to read and understand prints
- Be able to use and read standard measuring equipment (tape measure, calipers, etc..)
- Be a team player
- Prior Press Operation experience a plus
Hours of Operation
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday 6 AM to 6 PM (40hr Pay per weekly schedule)
High school diplomas and in-house training are generally adequate for technicians involved in basic functions.
Come work in a clean heated and air condition shop. We are looking for experienced welders that are willing to take on new challenges every day. We are an equal opportunity employer with a competitive compensation package.